Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Seth and Anna Engagement

What an adventure it was to shoot Seth and Anna's engagement portraits!

They are such a fun couple, and they had a million ideas for pictures!

From airplanes, to tractors, to horses, to lake docks, and everything in between, the opportunities for amazing pictures seemed to be endless around their families' land in Breckenridge.

I believe I could have stayed there and shot all weekend and still wouldn't have scratched the surface of the potential of incredible shots that place and this couple held.

Ok, enough about the awesomeness of the location and couple!!!

Bring on the pictures!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This next picture is probably the most unique location I've ever shot.

At the end of the shoot, Seth and Anna mentioned there were some wildfires that had occurred the day before close by, and was curious if I would be up to taking some pictures in a burned up forest.

Umm...oh heck yes.

So I found myself in a forest where everything around me was covered in ash.

The trees, the ground, the rocks, everything.

I couldn't put my camera bag down because the bottom would have gotten filthy, and, due to the eerie surroundings, the entire mood of the shoot seemed to have shifted.

We spent a bit of time exploring, then we began shooting.

What we came up with made my jaw drop, and I hope yours does too.

Photobucket

Seth and Anna, you two are a breath of fresh air, and I can't wait until your wedding!

:-)

2 comments :

  1. Laci said...

    sooo beautiful! this is your best one yet! and there was so much beauty in all that ash! love it! you go girl!

  2. Tiffany Turk said...

    Aww Laci! Thank you so much! :-)