Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nastasha Senior Portraits

Nastasha contacted me a while ago wanting senior portraits.

So we met at Starbucks, and ended up talking about 2 hours!

Ah, I see so much of myself in her.

She's in band. I was in band.

She loves Sigur Rós. I love Sigur Rós.

She's a dancer. I...well...ok, so I can't make it through the week without falling at LEAST once, so no similarity there, but...

Add in my bestest Emily as the perfect reflector holder, and this was the making of a beautiful shoot!

And beautiful it was!!

Here are a few favs:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


And of course, we can't forget...wait for it....



Da, da da da!! Emily!! The Perfect Reflector Holder!

Photobucket

Girls, thank you both so much for a fanta-bulous shoot!

Nastasha, you ROCKED it!!

0 comments :