Monday, November 17, 2008

Gus and Latonya

I am very excited to share some engagement, bridal, and wedding images of Gus and Latonya!

I've had the joy of working with this couple since June and we've had a blast!

We shot their engagement photos in downtown Abilene.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then, we shot Latonya's bridals at the Paramount Theatre.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gus wanted to have a groom portrait as well.

Photobucket


Soon after, it was the day of the main event.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gus and Latonya have been such a blessing in my life and I am so thankful they chose me to be a part of their special day!

2 comments :

  1. Sharon E. Cosey-Bruce said...

    These photo's capture every aspect of each moment. I've never seen wedding photo's that completly capture every accent like these do.Tiffany u r an awesome photographer and i look forward to working with you if you ever come to chicago.
    Everything is magnificant and you have a beautiful personality. I appreciate you capturing each special moment my New Aunt and Uncle shared.Every memory will always be complete thanks to you!
    Sharon E. Cosey-Bruce

  2. Sarah Beth said...

    Tiffany-I love these pictures! You are amazing as always! I love the pictures at the paramount! Beautiful!