Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sarah's Bridal Portraits

In July, I had the opportunity to create engagment photos for a fantastic couple!

Sarah and Joe were so natural in front of the camera, and their images turned out beautiful.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, I was very excited when Sarah called me again in September wanting to surprise Joe on their wedding day with bridal portraits.

Of course, she didn't want just any bridal portrait.

She wanted to be next to a B-1 Bomber!

So we got day passes for Dyess Air Force Base and took pictures while Joe was in a class.

I love being in on a surprise!


Here are a few of my favorites:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been itching to share these since I first heard Sarah's idea!


:)

1 comments :

  1. Sarah Beth said...

    Tiffany!!!
    JOE LOVED the pictures! And might I say that everyone at the wedding loved them as well!!! You are too awesome! They look even better all blown up!